Here are our terms and conditions which apply when a customer brings their vehicle for a service, MOT or repairs with Jubilee Garage.
- Once the customer has booked their service, repair work or MOT with Jubilee Garage, this will act as a contract between both parties.
- Orders taken via the telephone or internet will be treated as a contract of sale.
- Jubilee Garage will provide each customer with the full cost of each service and work required before work commences. Any additional work, including the price of parts, must be approved by the customer before Jubilee Garage carries it out.
- If there are any delays beyond Jubilee Garage's control, such as parts not being delivered, Jubilee Garage will call the customer to advise them accordingly.
- All parts used for servicing any vehicle will be manufacturer approved and will not affect any customers' warranties.
- Servicing will be carried out to the correct manufacturer's interval schedule.
- All work and parts are subject to VAT.
- All parts and labour completed by Jubilee Garage is guaranteed for 3-months (labour) and 12-months (parts). Defective parts and inferior workmanship is included. Customers' statutory rights are not affected by the warranty.
- Once a service, MOT or repair works have been completed by Jubilee Garage, payment must be made by the customer. Payment can be made by cash, credit or debit card. We do not accept cheques.
- A customer has the right to cancel their service, MOT or repairs at any time provided payment has been made to Jubilee Garage for all works carried out to date.
- No liability will be accepted by Jubilee Garage for any damage or losses to a customer's vehicle whilst it is stored at Jubilee Garage. Nor will Jubilee Garage be responsible for any loss or damage to any valuable items left in the vehicle.
- In the event of a claim on Jubilee Garage's courtesy car or van, the customer will be liable to pay the excess and adhere to any other conditions stated in the insurance policy.
- All Health and Safety laws will be adhered to at all times by Jubilee Garage. No entrance for customers to the workshop.
- Customer complaints must be directed to Jubilee Garage first so we have the opportunity to rectify the issue. Correspondence from any third parties will not be addressed until direct communication from the customer to Jubilee Garage has been established.
- All disputes and complaints will be deal with by Jubilee Garage within 28-days. If there are any delays to this process, Jubilee Garage will contact the customer to advise them.
These terms and conditions and the guarantee contained within them do not affect the statutory rights of a consumer regarding faulty or incorrectly described goods or any failure by Jubilee Garage in the supply of goods or the undertaking of work.